Pond Shield non-toxic epoxy coating touch up kit. Safe for fish and plants. Easy application. Very low maintenance after installation. Made from space age polymers that are designed to provide long life and excellent wear resistance. Has an excellent bond strength to almost any surface, very impact resistant and is designed to flex when needed making this coating the best option for waterproofing your pond, fountain, or other type of water feature. Is very chemical resistant and can be used in chlorinated environments as well. The perfect waterproof coating for other than water feature projects as well.
Covers up to 3.75 square feet at 10mils (thousandths of an inch) thickness.
Pull both ends of the pouch until the blue separator bar pops off. Squeeze contents together until blended. Cut a corner off of the plastic pouch and squeeze the contents out onto the area to be touched up.
Colors shown are approximate and may not reflect shade precisely.
- Made in the USA
- Water proof formula
- Fish safe and Plant safe
- Can be used to waterproof waterfalls
- Perfect for fountains and birdbaths
- Safe for aquarium use. Won’t harm delicate marine life
- Self-priming formula allows for reliable adhesion for a finished surface that is easy to maintain
- Can be used as a stand-alone product
- Adheres to many surfaces like concrete, brick, block, stone, wood, fiberglass, most metals and most plastics
- Can be used in chlorinated environments
- Can be used in salt environments
- Strong but flexible coating resists mimic cracking in concrete
- A perfect replacement for polyester resin when working with fiber glass
- Can be put into service in as little as 24 hours
- Suitable for use in a wide range of climatic environments from hot to freeze/thaw conditions